Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Open House

Thank you to everyone who came out to Open House on Wednesday night! It was so nice to meet and talk with everyone.  It was a very busy night and I apologize to anyone that I ddin't get a chance to speak with.

I hope you enjoyed seeing all of your student's work. They worked hard to do their best to show off a bit.

I am working on a schedule for volunteers.  I will just have a calendar for anyone to sign up  to come in to grade, file, xerox, or work on projects.

  I am in need of a few people who would be willing to come in on Wednesday or Thursday mornings from 10-10:30 to help type out student stories for them to publish during Writer's Workshop time.  Students would come to you and read their stories while you type them out.  We will print and then the students can illustrate their creations.

Please stop by in the morning or afternoon to sign up for any of these activities.

Here are a few pictures of some Friday Fun we had. I brought in some licorice for everyone to celebrate my birthday:)) They got very creative with it and some even created their own air conditioning.












 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment